We are looking to expand our Sales Team with a Regional Account Manager to meet the demand of the industry.
We need a visionary Regional Account Manager who is socially-connected and is driven to meet company goals. The successful candidate will excel in a remote-first environment, have a great work ethic and sense of humor (we love our share of tech jokes) and be excited to join our movement. The successful candidate will have a pulse on new and emerging media trends. If you like what you hear so far, read on.
Who we are
Advertiise is a mature company in growth mode and our mission is to provide a turnkey one-stop solution for all advertising needs. This means that our clients can plan, search, transact, fulfill, and measure advertising and media campaigns anywhere in the world. We’re growing into new regions and are looking for passionate and driven team members who understand and believe in our vision and are eager to advance within the company.
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility of a work-from-home position. Manage your own hours means working the hours that suit you best – leaving time for those extra-long lunch or gym breaks
- Opportunity to make a great income – the sky’s the limit
- This is your chance to join a company on the ground level and accelerate your career because opportunities for growth are endless!
Compensation and hours
- Full time, permanent position (part-time positions available for anyone wanting a side hustle)
- Commission-based compensation
- Share options are also available
As a Regional Account Manager, your main role is to understand the advertising landscape and utilize your industry knowledge and relations to identify and solicit potential media vendors/clients.
Day to Day responsibilities of our Regional Account Manager include:
- Identifying and connecting new business opportunities – a real chance for you to put your hunting hat on and get creative
- Working closely with the client success team and tech teams, and providing input and feedback for product design
- Being an ambassador and bringing awareness to the Advertiise brand
- Organizing and tracking communications and following up with leads
Required qualifications for our Regional Account Manager
- 2-5 years of media sales experience
- Post-secondary education (relevant industry experience will be considered)
- Passion and a growth mindset/entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer service mentality and a positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication, with strong presentation skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Docs considered an asset
- Proven collaborator; able to leverage individual strengths to provide value, and an ability to build solid and trusting relationship
- Socially-connected / networked and a general understanding of business strategy
Here’s your opportunity to work with and grow your book of business
Other companies call this role
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Operations
- Business Development Manager
If we sounds like a company you can get behind and a role you’d excel at, please send your application including:
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself (we want to know WHY you’d be the right fit for Advertiise and how your experiences will help you excel in our team)
- LinkedIn profile link (not necessary, but we’d like you to include it)
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is September 17, 2021.
Another note…. how do we consider diversity and inclusion?
Advertiise is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and, as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors. We know it’s commonplace to state these things, but we really do mean them.
Want to know what our hiring process is like?
Our screening starts with these questions:
- What makes you excited about this role?
- Tell us about your most relevant experience?
- What is your proudest professional accomplishment?
- What are your compensation expectations?
Once we have established a basic fit based on these questions we will schedule a virtual interview where we can discuss your skills in depth and review your application material. Once we’ve determined your skillset is a match to our outlined position, we assess the most important component – cultural fit. We ask questions that don’t relate to the role, but focus on the type of environment you want to work in, and the values that drive you.
Thank you for taking the time to connect with us – only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.